DATES: From Tuesday August 18th at 6pm until Friday August 21st at 5pm 2020 in Roscoff - Brittany, Finistère.
• Group size: from 1 to 8 people.
• Who is this workshop for? For any person wishing to draw a Travel Sketchbook/Diary. This workshop is suitable for all «levels» of drawing practice (for beginners as well as for advanced learners).
• The material list for this course will be provided after subscription. You will not need a huge amount of things, I like to keep it simple. Broadly speaking it will be: one pen, one sketchbook, one brush and some watercolors. If you wish I can provide some sketching material, you will have to add a supplement of 30 € - If you have any question please contact me.
• Arrival: you can arrive in Roscoff by car, train, bus.
Closest airports: Brest (45 minutes by car), Rennes (2 hours by car), Nantes (3 hours by car).
Closest train station: Morlaix.
If you have any question please contact me.
• Where to stay? In Roscoff you have a wide choice of accommodations, from camping to very beautiful 4-star hotels, and also Airbnb.
• What’s included:
- Arrival and welcome aperitif, meeting other participants and presentation of the program on Tuesday 18th at 6pm (where? You will get noticed 10 days before the workshop).
- 3-day course (18 hours) from Wednesday 19th to Friday 21st of August 2020.
The rest is not included: transport, hotel, meals, souvenirs,…
Once registered you will be guided on a page with lots of information to start this trip with me right now.